How much does a buyers agent cost?
What charges are involved in a buyers agent in Brisbane?
How much would you pay in order to save $25,000-50,000 on the purchase price; end up with a quality home or investment that meets your individual needs; and not have to spend every weekend looking at homes and talking to real-estate agents?
Your Property Hound charges a flat fee (rather than a commission) for our services. The fee varies depending on the service required, purchase price and location of the property. Contact us to obtain a quote for your specific needs.
An example of our fees is included below:
Buyers’ agent services Brisbane: Total cost $12,000 + GST
Quoted price includes:
- a full buyers agent fees and service*
- for a property purchase in metropolitan Brisbane
- for a purchase price between $400,001 and $700,000.
*The full service includes searching for and evaluating properties, negotiating the purchase price and contract conditions, and managing the settlement process.
Payment is made in 2 installments:
- An appointment fee of $1,500 + GST at the time of appointment. This amount is non refundable if you ultimately choose not to purchase a property.
- A success fee of $10,500 + GST paid when the contact becomes unconditional. No success fee is payable if you decide not to proceed with the purchase.
A full price list for purchases in Brisbane and regional areas is included below:
|Purchase Price||Full service – Brisbane (+GST)|
|Up to $400,000||$9,000|
|>$1,300,001||contact us for a full fee schedule|
Payment can be made by direct deposit. Your Property Hound purchases property in all areas and price ranges. We can tailor a service to suit your needs. Phone now or submit an online enquiry.