A buyer’s agent also known as a buyer’s advocate is a licensed real estate agent who works exclusively for the property buyer. Depending on the your needs, Your Property Hound can provide the following services:
- Searching for properties using listed and unlisted sources (so called ‘silent listings)
- Evaluating and comparing properties based on their potential as a home or as an investments
- Negotiating the purchase price and conditions in favour of the buyer. This may include bidding at auction.
- Preparing/reviewing contract documents
- Managing your settlement process to its completion